TelSpanWeb -- October 7, 2021
- Speakers can now select to Export Chat History from the Conversations menu. History can be exported as a TXT, PDF, or CSV file.
- Implemented custom Virtual Backgrounds (Beta). Users can now upload their own background images at any time during the session. JPG and PNG files up to 16 MB are accepted.
TelSpanWeb -- August 25, 2021
- Updated the meeting duration values. Users can now schedule sessions for up to 8 hours.
- Added a new column to the Session Reports, “Registration Date/Time”. This column will contain the date and time when a user registered for the event.
- Added pre-defined layouts to the Forced Layout feature. When applying a layout, users can now choose from 10 pre-defined layouts by clicking the star icon beside the “Apply Layout” button.
- Added “Ask User to Unmute” option. Speakers can now discreetly ask another speaker to unmute by clicking the muted mic icon next to the speaker’s name which will prompt the user to unmute themselves.
- Added sharing functionality in the Content Library panel. Speakers can now share and unshare files and folders with other Speakers.
- Implemented Virtual Backgrounds (Beta). Users can now choose between 8 different predefined backgrounds or choose a blurred version of their real background at any time during the session.
TelSpanWeb -- July 16, 2021
TelSpanWeb -- May 4, 2021
- Added ability to edit names of invitees after invitations have been sent.
- Increased the maximum number of allowed characters in session titles to 1,000.
- Added user role to Reports.
- Improved in-room interface to provide more flexibility while maintaining ease of use.
- Updated the active speaker indicator to use a green microphone icon rather than a blue frame.
- Added video paging option with the ability to choose the number of thumbnails per page.
- Speakers now have the ability to mute all participants with an option to mute new participants as they join.
- Speakers can now toggle between public and private questions in the Questions panel.
- Users will now receive a notification with a download button when a file is made available for download.
- Added first and last name fields in the in-room invite dialog box.
- Ability to enable HD streaming from Workspace settings.
- Added an option to reduce screenshare bitrate in the workspace settings.
- Implemented a brand-new video engine. You can expect higher quality video while using fewer resources (CPU, Bandwidth).
- Video paging for tiled, thumbnail, and full-screen modes are now available; this allows you to see any videos even if they are not active.
- Completed rework of streaming architecture. Active speakers get the highest stream quality possible, while non-active speakers, and thumbnail users, are received in lower bitrates; this makes for an experience that is higher in quality, more bandwidth efficient, and less CPU intensive.
- Follow the speaker functionality; this assures that the active speaker always gets the spotlight on all modes/layouts except when content is being shared.
- In tiled mode, the last 9 active speakers are now shown by default. You can increase this to 16 in your Workspace settings. When content is on screen, up to 4 active speakers are displayed.
- Added pinning functionality in full-screen mode. You can tap on a thumbnail to view it in full-screen mode, unpin by clicking on the pin icon to go back to follow the speaker.
- Expanded breakout rooms functionality.
- Added ability to pre-schedule rooms and pre-assign attendees.
- Users can now import attendee lists via a CSV file when pre-assigning users to breakout rooms.
- Added a Reset Rooms button to clear added rooms and users from the breakout rooms box.
- Added Move Users functionality within the breakout rooms pre-assign flow.
- Option to Allow Participants to Choose Room is now available when pre-scheduling breakout rooms in the Account Center.
- Added an option to allow users to move freely around breakout rooms. Speakers can activate and deactivate this setting from within the room.
- Invited speakers will now get info on all breakout links via email.
- Resolved issue wherein the slide changes when a speaker types with arrow or delete keys in the Conversations panel.
- Resolved recording layout issue to ensure that recordings are in full-screen mode when content is displayed.
- Resolved issue where the aspect ratio settings did not apply to aspects of the screen.
- Resolved issue where the Questions and Poll exports were reflecting an incorrect time zone. Exports will now reflect the account holder’s time zone.
- Improved in-session notifications with more concise messaging.
- Fixed issue with hybrid audio sessions; creating breakout rooms is no longer possible as this audio type is not supported.
- Resolved issue wherein the tiles were not showing properly when in edit forced layout mode.
- Improved function to prevent the login screen from appearing when a user refreshes the session page.
- Resolved issue wherein some permissions were lost when a user with broadcast/presentation permissions re-entered the room.
- Resolved issue in the content viewer wherein the document closed prematurely when a new layout was applied.