TelSpanWeb -- 5/4/21
- Added ability to edit names of invitees after invitations have been sent.
- Increased the maximum number of allowed characters in session titles to 1,000.
- Added user role to Reports.
- Improved in-room interface to provide more flexibility while maintaining ease of use.
- Updated the active speaker indicator to use a green microphone icon rather than a blue frame.
- Added video paging option with the ability to choose the number of thumbnails per page.
- Speakers now have the ability to mute all participants with an option to mute new participants as they join.
- Speakers can now toggle between public and private questions in the Questions panel.
- Users will now receive a notification with a download button when a file is made available for download.
- Added first and last name fields in the in-room invite dialog box.
- Ability to enable HD streaming from Workspace settings.
- Added an option to reduce screenshare bitrate in the workspace settings.
- Implemented a brand-new video engine. You can expect higher quality video while using fewer resources (CPU, Bandwidth).
- Video paging for tiled, thumbnail, and full-screen modes are now available; this allows you to see any videos even if they are not active.
- Completed rework of streaming architecture. Active speakers get the highest stream quality possible, while non-active speakers, and thumbnail users, are received in lower bitrates; this makes for an experience that is higher in quality, more bandwidth efficient, and less CPU intensive.
- Follow the speaker functionality; this assures that the active speaker always gets the spotlight on all modes/layouts except when content is being shared.
- In tiled mode, the last 9 active speakers are now shown by default. You can increase this to 16 in your Workspace settings. When content is on screen, up to 4 active speakers are displayed.
- Added pinning functionality in full-screen mode. You can tap on a thumbnail to view it in full-screen mode, unpin by clicking on the pin icon to go back to follow the speaker.
- Expanded breakout rooms functionality.
- Added ability to pre-schedule rooms and pre-assign attendees.
- Users can now import attendee lists via a CSV file when pre-assigning users to breakout rooms.
- Added a Reset Rooms button to clear added rooms and users from the breakout rooms box.
- Added Move Users functionality within the breakout rooms pre-assign flow.
- Option to Allow Participants to Choose Room is now available when pre-scheduling breakout rooms in the Account Center.
- Added an option to allow users to move freely around breakout rooms. Speakers can activate and deactivate this setting from within the room.
- Invited speakers will now get info on all breakout links via email.
- Resolved issue wherein the slide changes when a speaker types with arrow or delete keys in the Conversations panel.
- Resolved recording layout issue to ensure that recordings are in full-screen mode when content is displayed.
- Resolved issue where the aspect ratio settings did not apply to aspects of the screen.
- Resolved issue where the Questions and Poll exports were reflecting an incorrect time zone. Exports will now reflect the account holder’s time zone.
- Improved in-session notifications with more concise messaging.
- Fixed issue with hybrid audio sessions; creating breakout rooms is no longer possible as this audio type is not supported.
- Resolved issue wherein the tiles were not showing properly when in edit forced layout mode.
- Improved function to prevent the login screen from appearing when a user refreshes the session page.
- Resolved issue wherein some permissions were lost when a user with broadcast/presentation permissions re-entered the room.
- Resolved issue in the content viewer wherein the document closed prematurely when a new layout was applied.
TelSpanWeb -- Coming Soon
- Mobile apps for iOS and Android. TelSpanWeb apps will be available for download in the App Store and Play Store with our upcoming release.
- Participant list will display a mobile phone icon to indicate participants who have joined from a mobile device.